Power Fotos Imaging
Have you ever heard your clients say, “I don’t see a change”…until they look at their photos?PowerPhotos
Power Fotos’ guided templates (or photo scripts, as we refer to them) help to ensure consistent Before & After photos for every procedure.
- Each photo script uses pre-determined on-screen poses, grids and overlays to make it easy for you and your staff to take exceptional and repeatable pictures every time.
- Once your initial picture is taken, it can be used to line up each subsequent picture, allowing you to view your photos side-by-side or overlapping (often called ghosting).
Why is a comprehensive digital imaging solution so crucial for your practice?
- Quality photos can more accurately determine whether a patient is a candidate for treatment & improve case acceptance
- They allow for long-term tracking and showcase measurable results to potential clients
- Photos help to attract and retain new business. Your own clinic’s before and after photos on your website increases conversion rate by 67% !
In this day and age, you can’t run a successful aesthetic practice without Before & After photos. Consumers shopping around for the perfect procedure want to see tried-and-true results and testimonials from actual satisfied clients. Allow your results to speak for themselves. Our product offers:
Fast side-by-side photo comparison
Quick sharing with client via printing or email options
Fast slide-by-slide comparison
Easy use for procedures anywhere on the face or body
Quality Before & After photos:
- Can act as a powerful tool during consultations to lead to higher closing rates
- Are reproducible for use in marketing websites and articles
- Minimize refunds by providing proof of treatment success
- Save your office money by streamlining photo management, thus minimizing staff time
- Do not require a dedicated photography space
- Protect your office by keeping professional records for legal liability
HAIR RESTORATION | FUE AND BIOLOGICAL TREATMENTS:
Photos are an essential tool in determining whether or not a patient is a good candidate for hair restoration procedures.
They can also be extremely helpful to show a client their progress, particularly as hair regrowth an be a slow process. Photos offer them ongoing proof of success!
Power Foto uses a 1 sq-cm field to clearly and definitively count and store each individual hair follicle, while also accurately accessing the number of hairs per follicle. This allows you to offer your patient a superior overall assessment of hair growth.
Let the Power Fotos staff know you were referred by the Aesthetic Concierge Group to receive an extra incentive.